1. Every time they go into battle together, Gwen makes Peter cover her in several layers of webbing, like body armour. (web-kevlar? weblar?) Just because you can take on the super-scum of the earth wearing nothing but spandex, she says, don’t think I can too. I’m not afraid out there, but I’m not stupid, either.
2. Gwen and Peter are making out on top of the bridge supports again. So hey, says Gwen, playing idly with one of Peter’s web-shooters, so long as we’re making hanging out at dizzying heights a habit, you got the parts lying around to make another pair of these?
3. Following through on her investigation of Max Dillon, Gwen stumbles upon Oscorp’s Special Projects department. In the middle of hacking the security systems to allow her to steal the prototype Vulture flight-pack for herself without setting off any alarms, she remembers she was meant to be at that scholarship interview an hour ago. Damn it, thinks Gwen, are that guy’s weird priorities and awful timekeeping both rubbing off on me?
4. Gwen, says Peter, I finally figured it out! I shouldn’t feel responsible for putting you in danger, because it’s your choice. It’s not me putting you in danger, it’s you. Right?
5. No, Peter, says Gwen, though she’s hard to hear over the earthquake tread of her Rhino mechsuit (hey, while you’re there stealing stuff from the bad guys anyway, right?), you still got a lot to figure out yet.